::.. Wednesday, October 08, 2003 ..::

It seems like the comments server is down. Been a while since I have posted anything. Main reason is that I'm stuck in this goddamn EE4412 online tutorial! Now I remember how frustrating it was trying to answer Further Maths questions. No matter how many times I do it (correctly), I still get the same error message. Got the first question correct. Reason why I got it wrong the first time? Because I was too observant to note that they gave the cross-sectional area in terms of width and length. So I multiplied them to get my area, and I got the wrong answer. The "correct" answer would be to assume that they want current PER UNIT AREA. Yes... next time, when they don't give the area explicitly, and if the units they want is mA.... what they really want is CURRENT PER UNIT AREA, even though the unit is mA. Dammit... what a cheap way to trick me.

And I got a lousy 7.5 for the EE4411 lab! Actually, Oliver, Joo and I all got the same mark. And we all got the same comment, asking us to put in the charge diagram and capacitance diagram. But none of the questions asked for those! Oh, we must be able to read minds these days. Yes, we are all one. We are a Borg collective. A ECE collective. We must know what everyone else is thinking.

Sigh, back to the tutorial then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home