::.. Wednesday, October 29, 2003 ..::

Okay, perhaps my previous post was a bit harsh. But the fact remains that my CA2 is screwed. Next time I meet the Phd student, I shall:

1. Tell her to tell me the step-by-step instructions for the equipment
2. Get my substrate and depositing material
3. Fix a day which I'm free so that I can do the deposition and she can sit and watch to see if I am doing it right.

Had an SCRC forum in hall today. Most of the issues brought up were food, toilets, holiday stay, facilities, and a certain somebody from the office. I personally feel that these forums are a waste of time. Sure, the SCRC now knows about the problems. But what the heck do they care? They have their own jobs to worry about, let alone this. Personally, the thing I am most concerned with is the toilets. The toilets in hall are in a very depressing state. They are dimly litted, very likely at least one cubicle will be locked, some heaters won't be working, toilet bowls are stained, and some faucets will be faulty. Heck, even the faculty toilets are in better condition. To improve the situation, I suggest these:

1. Buy fluorescent tubes with HIGHER power. so that the toilets are more bright. Then maybe I know whether I am bathing correct or not. Hmmm... maybe that's why some people can't aim.
2. If the advertisement is true, buy Harpix to get rid of those gross stains.
3. Fix the exhaust fans. It sucks when you have to bathe in someone's shit odour.
4. Invest in some air freshener for the toilet. They cost only a few bucks each.

Can't think right now. Check out the time. But I'm sure there are many other ways to make our toilets nicer.

Sleep.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home