::.. Tuesday, October 21, 2003 ..::

Wooosh! It's finally here! My spanking new T610! Hooray!!! After exploring it a bit, well, it is definitely worth the 3 weeks wait. Spend about one hour changing the phone numbers on the SIM card to the new version where each name can have several numbers. Then tried out the navigations, changed profiles, tested the camera, bla bla... wah I like. Only problem with it is that the damn screen gets oily when I talk on the phone. Sigh... thats the problem with a really big screen. Compared to Chin Long's brand new Nokia 7250i, the T610 screen is SO much better. But then, of course, Nokia navigation is more convenient. Added to the fact that almost EVERYBODY uses Nokia, including me, I find it easier to navigate through the 7250i, compare to my T610.

Anyway, the Nokia 5110 has yet another new lease of life. Haijie needs it since his handphone got stolen. This phone is really strong man. Survived my mum, me, and now being passed on to Haijie. And just when I was beginning to grow attached to it. Haha.

Time to remove the T610 from my wish list. Ahhh.. that felt good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home