::.. Tuesday, November 18, 2003 ..::

Decided not to go to Central Library today, because was feeling quite lazy. Thought that I could do some studying in RH library instead. I was wrong. Now I remember why I had to go to Central Library to get some real studying done. Too many familiar faces in RH library. Before I knew it, I was talking crap with people, walking back to my room for no reason, staring at the ceiling, and a lot of things apart from studying. So, not that productive today. Nonetheless... it is back to the Central Library today to smack myself back on track. Not on track for a second upper of course. That's a lost case. But, to maintain my second lower. God forbids if I drop to third class. Touch wood.

Not much news on cnn regarding the forest fires in California. Wonder what happened. Did Arnie save the day again? But, in today's (or yesterday's) news, the new ship Queen Mary II claimed its first victims when 15 people perished when they plunged to their deaths after the gangway linking the dock and the ship collapsed. If you are a sucker for superstitions, I guess this ranks quite high up there with the champagne bottle not breaking during the christianing of the ship. Also, George Bush will be visiting his Tony Lapdog Blair this week in London. Extra security has been enforced, in light of the bombings of two synagogues in Turkey which killed 24 people. Also, another two helicopters crashed when they collided while evading a missile, killing 17 soldiers. Well, another one bites the dust.

Back to home news, managed to push back the CA2 presentation to Monday so that Dr TeoKL can take a look at my report before I hand it in. Not much difference for me: presentation is on Monday instead of Saturday. So, TeoKL can only see my report on Saturday, since my last paper is going to be on Friday. Doesn't take a genius to realize that I still have to finish by Saturday.

Going to tuck myself into bed. Ahhhhh..... *zonk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home