::.. Tuesday, November 04, 2003 ..::

Finally done with HRM presentation. We did three skits which were pretty funny, if I may say so myself. Oliver came up with some funny lines, which the class found funny too. Unfortunately, Keng Joo didn't. And he was bitching about it during class. Get over it man. Who cares what you think when our teacher gave us an A for that. Speaking of grades, we also found out that our report got a B. Actually, Keng Joo found out, and when he got back, he stormed into my room, telling me that we got a B for it. Then he started blabbering "Slack some more-lah. Slack lah." WTF man... so, it's the rest of the group's fault that we got a B for it? I guess if he did it alone, he would have gotten an A. Another way of looking at it would probably be that he's just whining and complaining, like "Shit, we suck.". Note the "we". I hope that is what he means, because if he's really bitching about the rest of us, and accusing us of sub-standard work, I will be BLOODY pissed.

Wanying lost her wallet yesterday but found it today when OSA emailed her informing her that it was with that. While all her ID and cards are with her now, her money is gone. While I guess she should be grateful for the return of her wallet, I guess she deserves to be a bit pissed that the person actually stole her money. But then again, it could be someone else stealing the money before the good samaritan returned the wallet to OSA. Also reminds me about how dangerous it is to put all my ID into my wallet, like my IC, driving licence, matriculation card, student pass, ATM card... But I'm still doing it anyway. Just have to take extra precautions with my wallet I guess. Luckily Singapore is still quite relatively safe. If it was back home in KL, I won't dare to put everything into my wallet.

Ok... now with the HRM presentation over, I can continue with my preparations for the final exam. Hooray. Oh yeah, just did the online feedback. My vote for best teacher would be..... Dr Choi WK. Although he gave us some shitty grades for our project, I still find him a good lecturer. So there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home