::.. Monday, November 24, 2003 ..::

Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse, today's paper was an absolute killer! Don't bother doing past year papers anymore. They will just con you into thinking that the standard of the coming exam would be so high only. When in actual fact, it is MUCH tougher. Two papers taken so far, and two papers to bear testimony. I should have taken the paper last year when it was much, MUCH easier. Only consolation I can get out of this is that everyone else found it difficult, no, fucking difficult as well. So, maybe there is a glimmer of hope left.

Maybe I should change my nick... for my first paper, it was "This MOS, this BJT, this BiCMOS, I'm not afraid". Sing to the tune of Immitations of Life by REM. Then for this paper, it was "This GOS, this (something I forgot), this CDMA, I'm not afraid". Must be due to the nick. Time to switch to less sarcastic nicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home