::.. Thursday, November 27, 2003 ..::

Only one paper remaining. Must hang on to whatever energy I have left. Not because I need it for the paper. Okay, yes, I need it for my paper. But I need some extra N.O.S. for my FYP CA2 presentation preparation that I have yet to begin. Here's the plan:

:Friday:
11AM: Exams end. Chill.
Around 2PM: Meet Dr TeoKL to see what he thinks I should put in my report.
After the meeting: Start on my report.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:Saturday:
Around 10AM: Meet Dr TeoKL to see what he thinks about my overnight work.

Until Sunday, make ammendments to try to scrape as many points as possible for my presentation.

Also, made my last trip to the central library for this semester. That's the plan anyway. Who knows... I might need to go back there for FYP. Yes, the dreaded word... it should have been made into a four lettered word instead. It would have worked fine for me.

Was watching the news about an accident where a taxi ploughed into the back of a lorry. There was this very short footage of the back seats, where the two passengers were killed. The editors decided they had to protect little kids' innocence and so, what I assume to be bodies were blurred. God dammit... it's exam times! I want to see bodies!

Maybe it's time to revive Counterstrike.

By the way, the Student Discourse link on your left hasn't been updated for... an entire year. Nonetheless, the articles is a good read. That is, if you haven't got enough of hundreds of pages worth of readings from your law, HRM, and what-have-you.

Decided to change my blog title. The target now is GRADUATION. After that... maybe I'll change it to... [::.. Getting A Job and Beyond ..::]. But till then, I'll concentrate on the problems at hand... yes, the three lettered word. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home