::.. Wednesday, November 05, 2003 ..::

Spent the whole afternoon in Central Library, trying to study EE4411. Boy, after slacking off for 1 month, I have forgotten most of the stuff. Sigh, back to square one.

FYP presentation is the next day after my last paper. Sigh. Don't know if I will have enough time to prepare my powerpoint presentation and my four page report, as requested by Dr Mansoor. Probably have to work overnight. And hopefully I would have enough results by then to show. So means more lab work during my exams. SIGH.

And a certain cinema in Shaw House has a really lousy server! Each page takes about 2 minutes to load, for non-java script pages. And for java script pages, it takes about 5 minutes. After keying in my bookings, it took them 15 minutes to load the page to tell me that the transaction failed. Feeling really pissed off, I decided to take my business over to Golden Village, which has a much better server. The lousy server must be running on pre-pentium technology. Time to upgrade man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home