::.. Wednesday, November 12, 2003 ..::

What a long day. Spent a few hours studying HRM in library before rushing off to meet ChoiWK to ask him some stuff. Spent about an hour there, waking up my ideas on certain concepts. Haha. Then, quickly rushed off to meet TeoKL for my progress report, and almost got screwed because of some misunderstandings. He thought I have been slacking without doing any experiments because the Masters student had not been updating the PhD student who reports to TeoKL. So as far as the PhD student is concerned, I have not been doing nutz. Well, things calmed down after I explained everything to him. Now, he also wants my CA2 presentation to be postponed because he wants to go through my report before I hand in to Dr Mansoor. So I guess I have to email Dr Mansoor again, but this time with an even better excuse: supervisor says so. Hehe. Hopefully it will work.

Decided that the toughest topic in HRM is the stupid chapter on Self and Role. Everything is so damn vague that it almost seems like bullshit. In fact, I actually do think it's bullshit already. At least the other topics are understandable. But no, this one needs a lot of imagination, which I lack of. Hopefully I won't die because of that topic. Been reading quite a bit, but reading is one thing... understanding and REMEMBERING is another thing.

One more day of HRM before sitting for the exam and returning all that I have learnt back to NUS. Hooray. Let's go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home