::.. Sunday, November 09, 2003 ..::

Woke up yesterday at 9AM, because of a call from my postgrad FYP student asking me to go to lab because she was doing PLD. Damn... even with the exams next week I still have to go to lab. Sigh... Going to meet my supervisor on Tuesday also. Sure is challenging balancing FYP and exam preparations.

Then last night, Chi Anh, Ryan, Jin Sheng, Keng Joo, Oliver, Chin Long and I went over to GV Marina to catch the latest installation of the Matrix. Although it was quite a good movie, I kind of preferred one of the theories, which is on Riswanto's blog. Before leaving, Oliver, Keng Joo, Chi Anh and I were at the central library. Just after we got back from there, it started pouring, and I mean, really very heavy rain. And we had to walk to the busstop under the umbrella under the pouring rain. Although I did get quite wet, it wasn't as bad as Keng Joo, who was splashed with road water when a car drove past him. Haha. It was quite funny. Heh.

And today it's HRM day. Been reading a lot, highlighting important points, and hoping that the important points get into my head. At least it is open book, so I don't really have to memorize too many things. Looked through a few past year papers and the questions sure aren't easy. Almost like GP composition. Oh well, I figure I will return everything back to the lecturer once my exams are over... like what I always do.

And Keng Joo bought a new pair of Teva slippers.... exactly the same model as Eric's.... and Prem's... Eric was hopping mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home