::.. Friday, November 07, 2003 ..::

Yet another day in the library. This time I came prepared with LONG trousers. So I didn't freeze up this time. Tomorrow going to go again. And Chin Long will make an attempt to go after two days of failure. He puts the blame squarely on the Champions League games, which he MUST watch.

Tony Adams is finally a manager, but at Wycombe, not Arsenal. Can't really compare with the marble halls of Highbury. Hopefully he will do well, and one day, be a manager of Arsenal. That would be great for Mr Arsenal.

Spent the night doing my FYP presentation, drawing up the graphs for PL using Excel. and reading up on VSM. Sigh... Never mind, I'll just get it done with as soon as possible.

Realized that the blog isn't exactly the place to bitch about people. But, it's MY blog and I can bitch as much as I like. Muahahahaa... sure, I won't go and slander or make false accusations. But, it's MY blog and I can say whatever I feel. Muahahahahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home