::.. Tuesday, December 09, 2003 ..::

Loads of stuff happened since I last blogged. I'm getting lazy. Well, got a new system from Sim Lim on Saturday, Running on an AMD 2600 now. Decided try out AMD after years of loyalty to Intel. So, transferred my video card, harddisks, CD-ROMS all to the new system, and ta-daa, a new system is born. Going to have to lug my old computer back to KL the next time I go back, which will be the 17TH OF DECEMBER. After that, LOADS of problems came up, mainly due to conflicts between the onboard sound system and my Soundblaster Live!, which kept causing my computer to hang. After formating three times, I finally got it to work. Phew. I'm so over formating.

Been spending the past two days thinking of stuff to do for my Technopreneurship concept plan. So far, progress has been shite. I hate doing this crap. Why can't we engineers just concentrate on... engineering? Why do I have to do this crap? Dammit... I hope I settle this soon. I don't want to pay one semester fees just for this rubbish.

Chi Anh's been sneaking online to chat with me. Hehe. Makes me miss her. But she keeps going off very abruptly, saying "Shit. Gotta run". Then she disappears. Haha, must have been caught being online or something. Hahaha. Been talking about how Vietnam is winning gold medals like it was a hobby, *yawn*. Next please...

Okay Bloggie... I promise not to neglect you too much. But I gotta run. Back to CONCEPLT PLAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home