::.. Saturday, December 13, 2003 ..::

Once again I have neglected my blog. Mainly due to my concept plan, which is taking forever to complete. Not to mention Need For Speed: Underground. Actually I think I'm spending too much time on NFS. Should do my FYP instead...

Toe nail died again. It survived Final Year Soccer on Wednesday night. Just barely. But the next day during hockey training, it dropped dead with no chance of survival anymore. Oh well, another one bites the dust then. Just waiting for it to drop off. I actually hope it won't grow again, really. Like my left toe, the nail has stopped growing halfway, so I don't have any problems with it. Nonetheless, let's see how this one goes. I'll have a progress report on my toenail...

Speaking of the Final Year Soccer, Jin Sheng is one helluva goalkeeper. He even scares me as a Center Back. He just rushes out and punches the ball away, just inches away from my head. I dare not imagine what would happen if he punches my head. What a frightening thought. And the way he catches the soccer ball reminds me of Shaolin Soccer. Maybe that was where he got his tricks from.

Decided to apply for MEng. Will give a shot at the RS, but then highly unlikely that I will get it. And that is where the problem comes in: if I get MEng with RS, I'll definitely take it. But if I don't get RS, should I still take MEng or should I take MSc instead? For the uninformed, MEng is research-based, with only about 4 modules to read throughout the two years. MSc, on the other hand, is coursework-based, with 10 modules to read within one year. No research. Was talking to Dezhao to ask him for suggestions. He said that I should take MEng only if I plan to do research next time. If not, there won't be any added advantage of MEng. If I want to upgrade myself, then I should take MSc.

So here are the plans:

1. Just heck it and take MEng. MSc can wait, if I'm still interested next time.
2. No RS? Screw MEng. I'm off to MSc.
3. Time to earn my keep.

Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home