::.. Thursday, December 18, 2003 ..::

So I'm back in KL, after spending HOURS trying to fix my computer, which finally worked after the third attempt of installing Windows XP. Harddisk died after 1 year and 2 weeks. Life's a bitch.

But it's gonna get better, leaving to Langkawi tomorrow morning... at SEVEN in the morning. Which leaves me another 8 hours to pack and get some rest. But who cares about rest... I'm gonna sleep in the car all the way up. Yeah, car... no driving. I also don't know why we're not flying up instead. Especially with this AirAsia hype, why not fly?

Exam results are coming out soon. Sigh... it's make or break time now. If results suck, hooray! Don't have to study so hard next semester. But if, somehow, just somehow, it is fantastic, darn... I have to work real hard next semester. Gonna get my results via SMS from Oliver. Will be waiting anxiously for it...

The new One Utama sure is big, especially when you take into account One-Utama Two. What a corny name. But can't be as bad if they were to name it Two Utama. The Parkson in One Utama Two is called Parkson U. Something to do with Utama I guess. Many shops are still closed, going to be one mad house once all of them open.

Ok, time's up. Gotta log off. Can't be online for too long. Also getting bored... maybe I should go out and get a prata or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home