::.. Friday, December 05, 2003 ..::

This morning decided to go to Fong Seng, which was the first time this semester. And what a memorable one it was. Was there with Heshan and Chi Anh, and were about to leave when we saw a cat walking over to our table. We watched the cat walked over, turned around, lifted its tail, and released a straight stream of pee.... right on my leg. I don't think I'll be going to Fong Seng for a while... and I also don't think I'll be liking cats for quite a while.

Went to the airport to send off Chi Anh this morning at 645AM. Cab ride was 20 bucks. There were a few Singapore Team stragglers still going to Hanoi on the same flight. Collapsed when I reached back in my room since I only managed to sneak in 2 hours of sleep before that.

Been bumming since then. Time for FYP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home