::.. Monday, January 05, 2004 ..::

And with that, ends the first day of the last semester of university for me. Nothing special, except that the lecture theater was unusually freezing cold. Right from the moment I stepped into the LT, I knew I was in for it. And I was right. Three hours after entering, I left with my fingers and toes all numb. I shall remember my new motto: Wear shoes, long trousers and a jacket to lectures, always...

Went over to Joyce's house warming yesterday with the rest of the gang. Took quite a lot of pictures at the rooftop playground, and I'm sure we irritated more than a few neighbours. Never knew the horse springing thing could be fun. However, the trip to Punggol took about 1 1/2 hours. Apart from being at the other end of the world, Punggol is quite a nice place. Quiet, still not too developed, and everything is spanking new. However, traveling spoils everything. I would rather pay a bit more to stay at a more central position than to pay less to stay at some end-of-the-earth location, and pay for travel. Might cost the same in the end as well.

Time to make preparations to move out of hall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home