::.. Friday, January 02, 2004 ..::

Hello Blog... it's been a while eh?

Anyway, since I came back, quite a lot have happened. Had two trainings at NTU, which proved that I am damn unfit. However, didn't do much to improve that. Too lethargic to do any running at night. Especially when my bed is so comfy, and I just refuse to move my ass from my chair or bed. Went to Orchard Road on Sunday, which reminded me why I hate going to town on a weekend. The place was sure crowded. Had hardly any place to move. But then again, it's been a while. So, I enjoyed myself, because the next time I go downtown would be.... hmm... in a while.

But, the highlight would have to be New Year Eve, when the we had a guy's night out to Madam Wong's. Apart from being insanely crowded, Jin Sheng was picked up by a girl, which he had no interest in. It is times like this that I really wonder if he is gay. Haha. Just kidding. And then, Chin Long managed to pick up another girl. Wow, you would have never guessed. Now I know why he is Lord.

Okay, since I received a complaint that my blog is getting boring, I promise I shall neglect my blog anymore.

P.S. On my way back to hall after arriving in Singapore, I caught a glimpse of a van with the wordings "Rag and Bone" on the side. Surprising how the rag and bone business has suddenly become quite a big thing. Maybe the profit is big. And maybe I'll even go into it. Haha. Joking. But now contemplating applying for the cadet pilot job at SIA. Not very sure about my eyesight, but I think it is okay.

P.S.S. YC has decided to abandon his blog, after he realized that too many people were reading it. So much for having a blog. Might as well go back to the good ol' days of locking a diary inside a drawer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home