::.. Wednesday, January 28, 2004 ..::

I'm finally back in Singapore, and what a journey it had been back here. First of all, reached KL Sentral at 915PM. Met up with YC and Jenny, as well as Eric Choo, Chin Yoong, Heng Kai and his brother, Chang Chien and Martin. First problem: the train was delayed. Okay, so we waited until 1045 before we went down to the platform to board the train, a pitch-dark train. So we thought, ok, maybe they haven't turned on the electricity, saving electricity and all. Lo and behold, and there was light.... for 5 minutes. Darkness again. And, not surprisingly, we were delayed once more due to electrical problems. Fine, we had a few rounds of cards, before we finally left at 1140PM. Chit chatted until around 1230AM before I zonked out.

Reached Woodlands Interchange at about 815AM. Wayyyyy later than expected. As usual, long queues. YC decided to take a cab to work directly from Woodlands since he was already late. Jenny and I thought we would be able to make it to our 10AM class by train. However, Heng Kai said it is not possible. Oh ok, let's take a cab. Only problem was... the queue at the taxi stand was damn long. To cut a really long story short, we took the MRT back to hall, and I reached my room 15 minutes before my class started.

And to round up my day, Joo, Oliver and I had a McDonalds dinner (AGAIN!) after lectures at 9PM. Phew, what a day.

Oh yes... hockey... we FINALLY broke our duck with Tommy scoring 2 against Sheares. So, we came in 4th, with 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses.

RH vs EH 0:0
RH vs TH 0:1
RH vs KE7 0:2
RH vs KR 0:0
RH vs SH 2:0

Surprised that we drew with EH 0-0, considering that we lost 4-0 to them last year, and 2-0 to them the previous year. Looks like my predictions on our hockey games were quite off target. So, Eric, can stop asking me about soccer predictions already. Hehe.

I HAVE TO START ON MY CONCEPT PLAN..... FAST!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home