::.. Saturday, January 10, 2004 ..::

Looks like the hockey match has been postponed to an unknown date. Heard that the screw up was done by KE7, the convening hall. Apparently, somebody had a brilliant idea of postponing the game to the 17th. However, there was a not-so-brilliant idea of canceling the pitch on the 11th without booking the pitch on the 17th. And when they wanted to book the pitch for the 17th, they realized it is booked. And by that time, someone else had already booked the pitch on the 11th. Simply brilliant... Tommy said that the game may be on the 25th. Good, I won't be playing then, since I will be enjoying myself in KL. Chin Hooi will also be in KL too, which leaves RH good for raping. Since that is the case, I guess I won't be needing to go down for anymore trainings, if there are any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home