::.. Saturday, January 31, 2004 ..::

Okay, going to finish wrapping up my concept plan. I'm getting ready for rejection and some major screwing from TTTay, especially since he's so famous for it. Even more famous for giving a very, VERY late reply. Like the last time I emailed him, took him 2 months to give me a reply, which didn't even answer the question I was asking. Very helpful indeed.

Anyway, finished NFSU already. Again, life is meaningless. Been spending some time customizing all the other cars. Getting bored of that too. Maybe finally, I can get down and start some studying.

Speaking of studying, met up with my supervisor to talk about my FYP final report. Think I better start soon, or else I will definitely not have enough time. But with the stupid concept plan being a pain in the ass, I think the FYP report has to be postponed for a few days.

Also, my second LAN cable 4 years has failed me. For no reason. So 10 bucks wasted on a new one. Which I bought at Jurong Point after finally watching Return of the King. Yes, very late. And yes, I know that. Was a good movie, except for the last 10 minutes. After 3 hours of sitting in the same position and starting to feel my ass ache, I was already about to fall asleep. But overall, good movie.

Monday is a public holiday. Hooray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home