::.. Tuesday, January 20, 2004 ..::

Sunday was girl's hockey IHG, and as expected, RH came in last. Can't demand too much from a group of players who have never played before entering hall. So, literally got raped by other halls, especially Temasek and Eusoff. Was too tired to go for it, so I gave it a miss. Won't be around for the guys game also, since I'll be back in KL. Sigh, there goes my finaly year IHG. What a waste.

By the way, it's 11:12 now, with an empty stomach too. Almost died halfway because of that. I don't encourage running while you are hungry...

Nothing much to say now, will not be doing FYP until after Chinese New Year. The last two weeks of FYP have been fruitful, did a lot of stuff. It's kind of a mixed feeling, feeling happy that I am able to do my experiments, but at the same time, dreading to wake up at 9AM just to go to the lab. Really weird. Speaking of FYP, Joo had some serious run-ins with his supervisor. Really pity him. Hope everything gets settled soon.

I have this sudden craving for "goreng pisang"... shall search the entire PJ for some when I go back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home