::.. Friday, January 09, 2004 ..::

To people like Sze Lee who still don't know, I'm attached! Okay, that done, no more blaming me for not knowing ok? Haha. That's for not reading my blog closely!

Wednesday's lab session was one long affair. Did a total of 6 PLD growths, with 3 failures, mainly due to the cranky rotator which constantly stopped rotating. And each session of PLD growth takes roughly 3 hours. Started at 9AM, ended at 1AM. Was totally wasted by the time I got back to my room. So, that was my Wednesday. Totally fun.

Thursday started with me waking up late for lab. So, oh well, never mind. Just continue with lab. At night, went for our tentatively last hockey training. This is assuming that the convening halls do not screw up our schedule, which some people say they might have already. After which, had to help Chi Anh unpack. Leave her for 3 hours while I went for training to unpack, and all she did was plug her speakers to listen to music. Sigh... But leave it to moi, and I settled everything in 1 hour.

Have a new player in our hockey team this year. Not very sure where he came from, but I heard that he is on exchange from either NTU or SMU. That's totally weird. The whole point of exchange programme is to experience new cultures and new people. NTU and NUS are not really that far apart. And, NUS?!?! C'mon... try another place please.

With the new player in, the entire hockey team is settled. Without me of course. For the third year running. But I'm not pissed. The captain has to decide what is best for the team, not to appease everyone. But when I see some people in the team, I feel insulted... Captain said "I will use you sparingly", which, from what I have learnt from the past two years, means "I will not be using you". But it is okay... I am used to it. I love the bench. I get to warm it, and that is important too. Also, if a player's stick is spoilt, he will need mine too. And why not take my shin pads too? My shoes are very clean (not used for 2 years see...), help yourself to those too. Anyway, we'll see how it goes during IHG. Won't make a difference anyway. Daniel's prediction for IHG Hockey: Raffles Hall - 6th position. 0 goals for, 4 against EH, 2 against KE7, 2 against TH, 1 against KR, and 0 against SH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home