::.. Sunday, February 08, 2004 ..::

After all the hype about teams like handball and takraw bringing us the gold, the team that actually delivered the gold is an unexpected and under-rated team: softball. Good work guys.

And I better say some positive words about takraw, in case I get screwed. Haha. Overall, I think we did well. A few nerves at times, but overall, we did everything according to the textbook. Best comeback was the second regu against TH, where we came from 18-11 down to win 22-20. What a heart attack. This kind of stress we can do without, guys. Haha. But, after scraping through against Eusoff, I guess our luck just ran out against TH. After winning the first set so convincingly, I had some slight hope that we were going to wrap it up. Indeed, even a takraw ball is round.

Overall, it was a thrilling game all the way to the finals. Better luck next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home