::.. Thursday, February 05, 2004 ..::

Hmm, still no sign of my PhD student. Sent her two emails, no reply. Called her, she's not in. Did the ground open up and swallow her up? I hope so... Anyway, been keeping myself busy and fantastico! I have completed Chapter 1: Introduction for my final report! I hope there is enough smoke in there to totally knock out my supervisor and examiner cold.

After running with an empty stomach a few weeks back, I now know how it is like to run with food still in my stomach. Not just food, but, quite a lot of food. Feels worse actually. Point to note: Two hours after dinner is NOT enough. Make that three hours from now on.

Survivor on Monday, a breather on Tuesday, American Idol on Wednesday and Thursday, and Survivor again, tomorrow. I am NOT going to get any work done at this rate. Some guys are in a singing mood, and they are bring the roof down. GIVE ME BACK WILLIAM HUNG! At least he is better than these guys singing. Well, slightly better.

Speaking of "Hung", here is his website. There are true fans out there...

And with 32 contestants left, my favourite would be Matthew Rogers. Not only can he sing, but he has a good personality too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home