::.. Wednesday, February 25, 2004 ..::

"This is my domain!": a very suitable quote from an American Idol contestant...



Now, let's go through the interesting stuff in my room, shall we?

1. 15" LCD Samsung monitor. Yeah baby yeah. I like it. And yes, that's my blog on the screen. I have no life.
2. 14" Sony Trinitron TV. It's even smaller than my monitor. But it still delivers my doses of American Idol, soccer and Survivor.
3. A free fridge given by the makcik from Block 3 in my second year. Old, but hey, it still works. You should check out the ice compartment inside...
4. Where the slacker sits.
5. My T610 handphone.
6. My stack of notes that I need to study. Does not include my FYP readings, which is that white blotch on my table.
7. Bag from BAT which says "We challenge you". Erm, I pass.
8. Trainspotting poster. My motto.
9. Where the slacker retires for the night.
10. Look closely. See that brownish "thing". That was from tea. Yummy.
11. Delorean. Modified to be powered by rubbish instead of plutonium of course.
12. My CD player from 1998 that I use to listen to radio. When I listen to radio.

Coming up soon... (maybe), my FYP lab. Stay tuned.

Also, I am worth US$1,986,060.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home