::.. Wednesday, February 25, 2004 ..::

Watched the first half of Bayern vs Real Madrid, and it was obvious that Bayern was the much better side of the half. Too bad for them when I found out that they could only manage a 1-1 draw with Real Madrid, who had a lot of chances to score own goals for Bayern.

Having slept at 430AM, I was happily woken up at 850AM by my PhD student to go to the lab to run tests. In a way, I was happy because I really wanted to settle these tests so that I can get this FYP done with. But, subconsiously, i wanted sleep! Took a half hour nap before rushing off to lab. By the way, my results came out sucky. Sigh.

Went to gym today after a... 3 month lay off. Was with people like Lord, Oli, Damien and Glenn. Very, VERY intimidating. So I stuck to the beginners corner and did simple 25 lbs weights, etc... while watching the rest do, hmm... 60kg weights. Yes... you can pick up your jaws from your bruised feet now. However, arms are killing me now. Had a really tough time trying to scrub my back while bathing. Da bian (u know who u are...), how man? Sakit...

Sign of old age maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home