::.. Monday, March 01, 2004 ..::

Alright... the first, and last, midterm is finally over. A few mistakes here and there, but hey, nobody is perfect. But, not for some people. Like a certain somebody who is moaning and groaning on MSN to me right now. Something about being very stressful. And it has something to do with getting two mistakes in today's exam. Oh my, it's armageddon!! Jenny got two mistakes! Oops.. did I just type out my thought bubble? Oh well....

No such thing as cheating during midterms anymore. With so few people taking depth modules (with the exception of the gang bang in CN4223), lecturers will make us sit in LTs with empty seats between us. So, Joo's big plan to copy me went up in smoke. However, I did see him trying to sneak a peek at my paper once in a while. As usual, the ever-trying and resourceful one. But, he wasn't happy because he couldn't copy me. As a result, I am "bo steady". I like midterms... they are always entertaining.

The RHWeekly copy that I received last night was quite... interesting. I always thought that the innocent minds of the residents are always protected by the iron shield of the JCRC censors. Either we aren't, or a copy of this just managed to slip through. They actually listed 25 reasons why RH is dying. And while I agree with some of the given reasons, I don't think that it is appropriate to actually publish this. What about the innocent first years? Okay, maybe not so innocent, now that the room points are already out. But think next year. Suppose a newly-brainwashed first year were to get his or her hands on this copy? And passes them around? Then... who will go for our JCRC forums? Who will "enthusiastically" volunteer for concert? Who will stay up until 2AM for committee meetings instead of studying for a test the next day? I tell you, every single copy must be found and destroyed before they corrupt the minds of future first years.

And I just heard that only 10 first years applied for RHOC. Maybe they could put that down as reason 26.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home