::.. Wednesday, March 17, 2004 ..::

Here I am, again, messing around with my thesis. Unable to continue and wrap up the entire thing because of one small section. Tomorrow, shall be the day of reckoning. Tomorrow will decide if I will get screwed up grades for my FYP or not. If she did not do the tests, then it will suck. If she did, then there is still hope. Red (from The Shawshank Redemption): "Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can get a man killed." So, let's keep hoping.

Room is starting to get messy and dusty again. But, I think I won't bother about cleaning the room anymore. Will be leaving this place in 2 months anyway. So, no point cleaning it. Time would be put to better use studying or... staring at the computer screen wondering which part of my thesis I should tinker with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home