::.. Sunday, March 28, 2004 ..::

Just remembered that last Friday, the episode on Survivor was a recap of the previous 8 episodes. Ris reminded me that episode 9 is always a recap. Somehow, I just don't remember this happening in Survivor Pearl Islands. The part where Chapera had their own tribal council was quite funny. Big Tom sounded a lot like Aquaman Rupert. Rob C. also sounded a lot like Jeff.And was it me or did Amber purposely put some paddings into her bikini top to emphasize her boobs as Tina? Hmmm... I don't remember seeing her big guns in later episodes.

What I do remember is Channel 5 advertising Survivor for last Friday as something else. Instead of advertising the recap, they advertised next week's episode. I wonder if we can sue for misrepresentation. Actually, I think we can. But I doubt anyone will do that.

Removed my ear ring, which was quite difficult. Took me 10 minutes. Sheesh. Gotta look prim and propper for my FYP presentation tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home