::.. Friday, March 19, 2004 ..::

Once again, apologies go out to all my loyal readers nervously wondering what caused me to disregard my blog for one day. Anyone out there? Hmmm....

Finally done with my FYP thesis. And that has left me 25 dollars poorer, a stack of backlogged law notes to study, and a presentation to prepare for next week.

Woke up to find a bee hovering about at my window. Based on my vast experience with bees, I kinda expected to find the bee's nest, and sure enough, it was sitting comfortably on the window sil. That is for not cleaning my room for 3 weeks now. I'm a dirty little fellow. My window panes are all smudged and dusty, table all messy, clothes are unironed. But so what? My computer and TV are working. As long as I get my weekly dose of American Idol and Survivor, I'm satisfied. Though we haven't had 24 for 2 weeks now, and I am seriously starting to feel the effect. We want Nina Myers back!

No success in the job market. As of today, I have attended a record of one interview. I did not even make it to the interview stage for the rest. And the worst insult of all came from Tech, who refused to give me an application form to fill up. But, an interview coming up next week that I hope I will do well in. Yes, it is not related to engineering, but that's the whole point! Should have done something like economics or finance where the field is much more interesting. Definitely more interesting than trying to find ferromagnetic behaviour at room temperature in transition metal-doped ZnO (DMS). But, just gotta move on, and be happy with what I've got. Seriously looking at the looming prospects of being jobless for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home