::.. Friday, March 26, 2004 ..::

Went to Green Mile Complex to buy bus tickets from Singapore to Kuala Terengganu. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that a few guys decided to take a trip to Redang after our exams. Not sure if it qualifies as a graduation trip, but it's as good as it gets. Went with KJ there and, of course, the same topic came up again. Managed to smoke him a bit before putting him off track with some slick maneuver of topic-changing. Phew, that was a close one.

Was pouring on our way back. Luckily I decided to grab an umbrella before leaving the room. And when I got back, and opened my doors, I found my table like a swimming pool. Damn... I left the windows open. Was most afraid of my LCD monitor. So, had to carefully wipe my table, my optical mouse, my speakers, my table lamp, my LCD monitor, and an extension cord, which I am sure was the reason why the powerpoints in my split tripped. After turning the power back on, some crackling sound came from the extension cord. I won't be watching TV or opening my fridge door until tonight...

YC is going to buy a car at the end of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home