::.. Saturday, April 17, 2004 ..::

Alright, 2 papers down, and the last one awaits me on Tuesday. So now it's Saturday afternoon, and it's the calm before the storm. The storm being the damn exam. Don't feel like moving a muscle now. Really tired. Almost overslept this morning. Although I set my alarm clock at 7AM, I just switched it off and went back to bed. Luckily I woke up at 745AM on my own. That was a close one! Never again!

Yesterday was library day again (what else is new). Went there early, at 815AM. Was supposed to be there at 8AM, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Before I leave NUS, I have to be the first person to the library at least once! Last chance will be on Monday. Who's with me?!? Yesterday was also Shaun's birthday. Did not know that until we reached back hall and he was promptly stripped at the takraw court. Thought that these maniacs were on a rampage after their heat transfer paper, I quickly ran off to my room first. KKT was complaining at dinner time about how come Shaun only got stripped at takraw court. Not counted, he says. A lot of air coming from someone who wasn't stripped during his birthday. After Eric got stripped, and now Shaun, it is high time that KKT gets stripped.

So, this is my last weekend as an undergraduate, and how do I feel? No difference whatsoever. I'll probably bum a little bit more, watch some episodes of Taken, before I take my notes out and begin mugging for my Tuesday paper. My last paper, so gonna put everything into it.

Oh yeah, my application has been KIV. I hope that doesn't mean bad news. Maybe I have been put on the waiting list to be together with other people who are coming in the next batch of people. That means meanwhile, I will have to go keep applying for jobs again. Think I'll go give tuition instead while waiting for this interview and other interviews. Not going to place too much high hopes on this post. Not good to, because when there are expectations, there will be disappointment. And I have had enough of those in my 23 years of existence.

Going out for Fong Seng tonight for supper. Can't take it anymore. Anyone else coming? Give me a ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home