::.. Thursday, April 15, 2004 ..::

Another day in the library today. This time, I was supposed to leave at 915. So, I duly woke up at 815, and opened my door to go wash up and brush my teeth. However, I felt quite tired, so I decided to lie down for a few more minutes. Few more minutes turned into one more hour. So, went late. And apparently, everyone walking past my room could see my sleeping. How embarassing.

Library was quite productive today. Managed to get a lot of work done. However, there was this girl sitting at the table in front of mine, and sitting facing my direction. Wow. I like! And she had a motorbike helmet!! WOW!!! I like even more! And I noticed she did not leave her table for lunch or dinner. Maybe she's on a diet. Or I should have offered to have lunch with her. Haha. Maybe she'll be there tomorrow.

Still no news about my request to postpone my interview. Wonder what's going on. Shall call them tomorrow to find out. Hope they didn't think "Okay, heck this guy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home