::.. Friday, April 23, 2004 ..::

Just got back from another round of karaoke, which I think will be our final round of karaoke at this place. Although the music is okay, they are kind of outdated. The latest song I saw was by The Calling - Wherever You May Go, which I crooned to perfection of course. Haha. And I also realized that I somehow always pick difficult songs to sing, like Bryan Adams, Elton John, Scorpions, Meatloaf, and the likes. Except for The Calling. No wonder I was not a tenor in choir.

Redang will be next week, and Eric, his significant other and Oli, coincidentally, will be coming to the same resort during the same days. They decided against going with the rest of the group. Not surprised, because I didn't really see Eric and co. as part of the CE gang anyway. So, will be one big happy family at Redang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home