::.. Sunday, April 18, 2004 ..::

The last supper, as we called it, went great. It was good to have everyone, well, almost everyone, to come together and have a nice meal and chat for a while before we all go our separate ways. So, in the end, the number of people were:

1. Yours truly
2. David Wong
3. Chin Hooi
4. Wanying
5. Rohana
6. Larry
7. Kiat Tiong
8. Eric
9. Desmond
10. Ris
11. Junda
12. Frank
13. Ah Jin
14. Ah Long

The guy at the prata shop was chatting with KKT about the scores tonight and betting. Somehow, he found out I am an Arsenal fan. Long too. Then we got substandard service. Bloody Manure fan. Haha. And he said I only support champions. How ironic. To all readers out there, I have been following Arsenal since 1996. Why 1996? Because Bergkamp is God. Yeah he is. Actually the reason why we decided to have the supper yesterday was because Chin Hooi is gonna be off to Spain tomorrow to play for floorball for Msia. Not bad... so good luck to him, and Wen Ho too, our number 1 keeper.

So now a reality check. Two (2) more days until my last paper, and I was back in the library today. And later off to RH library. Too damn hot to do any studying. And heard a funny story from my namesake-Lee. Apparently there was a fight at NTUC Clem today... between two old men. Yup, you heard it. They must have been gangsters who grew old. I always knew Clem was a hangout place for retired gangsters. Luckily I'll be out of this neighborhood. Nowhere is safe anymore.

Study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home