::.. Monday, April 19, 2004 ..::

More trouble with the Malaysian NS programme. Gangfights, trauncy, sexual harassment... all part and parcel of Malaysia's youth I guess. What else is new? Except this time, they are all centralized at camps, instead of being spread out all over the country. What they need to do now is to send of them to convict one of them. That will make their balls drop. Or, if the NS programme is under the military (is it?), then court martial the buggers. Instilling discipline, inter-racial mixing... I don't see that happening.

And more crap happening in RH library. Very crowded today. But I still managed to find a seat for myself to continue with my studying. After four years of spending countless of hours there during exam time, I have several suggestions to make:

1. Remove the damn law journals and books. Nobody reads them because (a) they are locked up, and (b) they are useless.
2. Replace the curtains. The colors is too dreary, makes the place feel glum. Or if RH is really poor, then wash those curtains. I don't think they have been washed since I entered this place.
3. Paint the walls, prefarably with lighter colors.
4. Remove that stupid counter at the entrance with that obsolete computer and the I-doubt-it-is-working OHP. It is just taking up space.

Apart from that, those people from a certain country that shall not be named were at it again. The same bunch of people that I had to tell to shut up the last time I went there. And again, they were at it, talking and making a whole load of noise. And they left their drinks to ferment on the table. No wonder the whole place stank. I'm going to central library tomorrow. No thanks, RH library...

I hear thunder. The sound of hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home