::.. Thursday, April 22, 2004 ..::

Now that exams are over, mother nature decided to let it rain. Almost got caught out in the rain when I was out. Finally decided to grab a couple of ink cattridges for my printer, and some blank CDs. Got a pair of swimming trunks too, since my old one is really rotting away. Got a normal one like my old one... these new ones are too revealing for me. I'm shy...

At night was spent with the Feenix photoshoot for their calender. I wonder what was I doing also, especially since I never was in Feenix at all. Where did their photographers go? Okay, I told them that this Friday would be the last one from me, after which their photography head will be taking over. Phew. Each photoshoot takes at least 2 hours. So yesterday, we made off to the administration building at 10PM, and I finally got back to my room at 430AM, just in time to see the Deportivo player get sent off.

And now, I'm busy burning CDs after waking up at 12PM. Gotta get my body alarm clock back in order again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home