::.. Saturday, April 10, 2004 ..::

Ok, this blog will not be a soccer analysis page. But just a point to note: Arsenal is back with a vengeance. 1-2 down to win 4-2. Yeah baby!

Anyway, been to library the past few days to study. Wake up at 8AM, go to library until evening, go for runs... what a healthy lifestyle I'm living! Except for the fact that I am getting too little sleep. Even Tommy commented that I looked half dead this morning when I was about to leave my room. Despite waking up early and going to the library early to study, still have to minus off about an hour of sleeping in the library. One note of caution is never EVER lean back in your seat while studying in the library. It is a sure way to doze off. But must really control that. It is just uncool to have your head hanging back, mouth open, snoring away with girls around. Way uncool...

So, tomorrow will be the first test for this semester. And the first of four papers to mark the end of my university years. Tuesday was the last lecture of my university years and last Saturday was my last ever tutorial class. A lot of last(s) will be happening these few days. It's the beginning of a new era, leaving university. Don't know if I should be excited or scared. More of excited actually. Weeee.... I'm out of this rat hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home