::.. Monday, April 12, 2004 ..::

Second paper over, another two more to go. Law paper was actually quite okay. Not too difficult, but quite tricky. Some important phrases that need to be taken note of. If not, the entire answer will be wrong. For example, mistake or misrepresentation, volenti non fit injuria or contributory negligence. And more of the likes. So, that's all for law. Been fun while it lasted. Most important lesson was not tested in the exam: misrepresentation. So from now on, never ever ask me stuff on soccer teams and better. Or, I think I better add in a disclaimer somewhere on this website.

Going to take it slow tonight, a little bit brain dead from the exam a while back. Just watched one episode of The Apprentice at the self-proclaimed law grandmaster's room. Not a bad show actually. The background music definitely adds a sense of urgency in the show. Also, I guess we can learn some things about the corporate world and how to carry yourself to look good too. Definitely many tips for upcoming interviews (I hope). Which, may I add, I still haven't been called up to any interviews. Sad.

Neighbour is singing Beyond songs again. He was singing Beyond songs when we told him about the accomodation too. I guess it says something about the paper just now. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home