::.. Thursday, April 08, 2004 ..::

Thanks to soccer, my plan to start studying in the library at 9AM failed miserably. As miserable as how Arsenal lost. Nonetheless, I did get my work started by 1040AM. Library starting to get very crowded these days. But I still managed to grab a seat . Didn't get much work done before lunch with Shaun's constant complaints about being hungry. Sheesh.

Tomorrow, I shall try my luck again. Will be in library by 9AM. Why am I studying law so much? Sigh. I'll still end up with a B. Maybe I should just keep watching movie after movie like someone. And also try to get a life.

Someone kill me.

P.S. With all the problems in Fallujah, I would like make a proposition. First, send in the A-10s and napalm the hell out of the godforsaken city. Then send in the Abrams with their guns blazing, and bring down all the structures. Next, send in the marines with their machine guns and semi-automatic to decimate those goddamn insurgents. Last, but not least, send in the flame throwers and torch those mofos from their spider holes and rat holes.

If that doesn't work, nuke the bastards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home