::.. Sunday, May 30, 2004 ..::

After finding out about the GSS yesterday from SH, not the papers, decided to check out what the hype was all about. And so did about half of Singapore! Haven't seen Orchard Road so crowded, not counting the time I went to Orchard during Christmas in 2001 I think. Managed to grab a Gundam Strike model from Taka after getting interrogated by a kid about the anime series. I should have spoilt the show for him and told him the ending. Hahaha!

After getting the model and running the gauntlet of screaming and crying kids, Oli, Long and I went over to John Little. Got some important stuff like socks, belts, etc. Saw Calvin from hockey working there too. Next on the list was a tie from Robinson. And I saw the exact same belt at 2 dollars less than what I paid. And to think I had to cross the road to pay 2 dollars more. Dammit.

After that, walked all the way to Plaza Sing to meet up with Ris to have dinner. Decided to eat at KFC which was jammed pack. Managed to grab a table for 2 people, before grabbing another table from a couple who gave us the extra table at their place. I think they must have heard Oli saying quite loudly about them taking a place for 4 people when there were only 2. Well, it worked.

Then after bumming about at Carrefour, where Long was supposed to buy a mirror but didn't, we went back. Legs and shoulders aching. That means that 6 hours of shopping is the limit for me. Not a minute more.

Next on my list: Imprezza model.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home