::.. Saturday, May 15, 2004 ..::

Darn it! After typing a really long post, blogger decided to play a sick trick on me and because of that, I lost my entire post. Sigh. So here is a summarized version of my original post. Thursday afternoon, I went to have lunch with Chin, Rohana and Dan Lee at an Indian buffet restaurant near City Hall. Hmmm... I almost typed Raffles Place. And I actually did come off at Raffles Place instead. What's wrong with me? Ok, so lunch was at City Hall. After that, Chin abandoned us, so the remaining three of us walked around Orchard Road instead. Kind of bummed around, until I felt like I was going to fall asleep right on the roads, which were crawling with secondary school and JC kids. I don't remember roaming the streets during my JC days. Don't these people have tutorials, ECAs and studying to do? Maybe these people are too smart, so they don't have to study much...

Then later that night, Long, Oli and I went over to our new place to pay our first month rent and also to collect our keys. The place was cleaned up quite well, so not much problems. My room also has a bedside table, so I can scratch that out of my Ikea list. Actually, I can scratch out a lot of things out of my Ikea list because I will be expected to spend a lot of time, not at "home", but rather, at the base. We'll see how it goes.

So Friday morning was the medical, which took me until 3PM! 6 of us out of the original 10 people made the cut. I really don't know what is their criteria, since I personally felt that all 10 of us were not too bad. So I guess luck really played a huge part in the selection process. Quite lazy to talk about the medical, except that one guy almost fainted after drawing blood! His face was all pale, I thought he was really going to pass out. Must be some kind of phobia with blood.

Friday night, again went out. Wow, I'm really happening! Haha. This time, for dinner with KM, Jenny and Maff. Dinner was at NYDC at suntec, since Maff is leaving to USA next week. She's going to San Fran, and DAMN, I want to go too!

So, that's it for the past two days. Today is another big day... moving day! And I still haven't finished packing! Loads of rubbish everywhere. Sigh. Okay, time to pack. Till I set up an internet connection at the new place, this shall be my last post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home