::.. Wednesday, May 12, 2004 ..::

Forgive me for missing out on my post yesterday. Was going to blog, but then someone came in and hogged my computer for 2 hours. Never mind, I was too tired to do anything yesterday anyway. So, here's a recap:

Tuesday
Left hall at 930AM to go to Tanah Merah. However, I wasn't too sure of the 96 bus frequency, so decided to take 188 to Harbour Front, get on the NEL, come off at Outram Park, and go all the way east. So off I went. Reached STC at about 11AM. After checking in, I met another interviewee who was also from EE. I recognized him from one of our common modules, but he didn't recognize me. Damn... Anyway, STC was crawling with babes! Compared to Engineering Fac, this place is like heaven! So, had the aptitude test in the afternoon, which was quite fun, but mentally tiring. Took me 2 1/2 hours to complete everything. After that, I more or less knew all the interviewees. There were 10 of us in there. 4 of us just graduated, while the other 6 are currently holding jobs. Reached back hall at about 610PM with dying legs. Had to stand all the way back from Tanah Merah.

Wednesday
Left hall at 630AM this time. Boy, I was half dead. Reached STC this time at 8AM, and met up with the rest of the people again. This time, we had a situational test in the morning, which was to let the panel see how we work in groups. So, we had different opportunities to be leaders and to follow instructions. It was quite fun actually. We designed an airport, and constructed a control tower using lego blocks. After the fun, we had lunch at the canteen, where we had food for the body, and food for the eyes. Ahhh... like I said, heaven. Afternoon was when we had our final interview. My teeth were literally chattering and my knees were knocking together. Must have been their idea to turn the thermostat wayyyyyy low to make us feel worse. Interview took me about 20 minutes, which apparently was the longest. Asked me all sorts of questions. Too lazy to type down now. Haha. After that, we had a tea party whereby we mingled with the interviewers who comprised of captains and HR personnel. One pilot had a lot of experience flying planes, helicopters, and even had a great knowledge of WRZs. Wow. And he is close to 60. At the end of the day, we all exchanged numbers, promising to sms each other if we get good news tomorrow. Although we only met the day before, we became quite close. Pressure must have brought us together.

Tomorrow, will be the moment of truth. Either I'm almost all done, or I'm back to job searching. Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home