::.. Wednesday, May 26, 2004 ..::

One more episode till the end of 24 season 3! Can't wait for it to be out tonight. Overall, this hasn't been a great season. Definitely can't compare with season 2, but still acceptable. The second half of the season was really great. The first half with Salazar was quite... dumb. But, became much better later on.

Yesterday was a real busy day. Checked out of hall, where I met a whole lot of other final years also shifting out. Everyone leaving to the last day to move out. After checking out, went to open a UOB account, so I can put all my hard-earned money in. Then, can easily differentiate my own money from my parents'. After one hour in UOB bank, where the aircond was just great since it was so damn hot, I then went over to Jurong East to fix my handphone. One of the buttons was quite insensitive, and I had a software upgrade. Much nicer to use now. Should have done that earlier.

Today it finally rained! Room feels much nicer and cooler now. But I bet Long will still turn on aircond tonight. He turns it on everynight! Argh! Wait till the electricity bill comes. That will wake up his ideas.

Called my S*A today, and they told me that there is a course starting July 2nd. Since commencement is 11th July, I can't go for it. Furthermore, it will be for S*ACargo and S*lkair! No, I don't want! I wanna fly further away! Okay, so I told them I can't go for that, and I will wait for S*A course. They said I have to prepare to wait quite long. Sigh. Think I'll get a part time job in the meantime. Or maybe I should watch more movies and play more PS2... decisions, decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home