::.. Saturday, May 15, 2004 ..::

Wow, what a busy week it has been! So, once again, we need a recap:

Thursday:
After getting the results, I went out to have lunch with Dan Lee, Chin and Rohana. I stupidly came off at the wrong MRT station, and had to go back on the train and waste 64 cents. Anyway, lunch was at this Indian buffet restaurant. Food was good, but it sure was hot!! Also managed to see the new plastic dollar notes. Feels almost the same as paper, but... it's plastic. Anyway, after that, we just walked about, went to Orchard, walked around even more. Was at Courts, seeing if I needed any stuff for our new place. Nothing much for now.

Then at night, went to our new place to check it out, collect keys, and to pay rent for the first month. Everything looks good. Except the stupid TV still was not fixed. Will be done soon, she said. The neighbours seem quite ok also. Nothing rowdy or messy.

Friday:
Went for my medical checkup. Found out that 6 out of the 10 of us who went for the second round of interviews made it through. Not sure how the panel selected us, because the rest of them seemed quite ok also. I guess we were lucky. Very lucky. There were two places we had to go for the medical checkup. One was at a clinic at Raffles Place, the other was at Gleneagles. I was second last, so I waited for the last guy to come out before we both went to Gleneagles. But, since we were both starving, we decided to have lunch at BK at RP first. Big mistake... by the time we reached Gleneagles, the doctor had already gone for his lunch break. So, we rotted, and by the time we left, it wa 330PM, 3 hours after the other guys left. After reaching back, it was more packing. Then, back to City Hall again for dinner with KM, Jenny and Maff. Maff's off to USA next week for work and studies. So fun. I also want! I want to reside in New York, the Big Apple. But, we'll see if that happens eh? So, after dinner at NYDC, we headed off to Starbucks to chat and have a cup of mocha. Yakked and yakked until we got tired, and we were off back home.

Almost done with packing. Only left with my clothes, my computer, my computer table and the fridge.

Big moving day tomorrow. Any help will be much appreciated. Please head to block 5 of RH anytime. Be there or be square!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home