::.. Thursday, June 03, 2004 ..::

After months and months of deliberating, I have finally gotten myself a new pair of working shoes. This pair is to replace my ever-faithful pair of Bata shoes. 9 years since I bought it for St. John. Unfortunately for them, it has come to the "ta" stage of Bata, which means it is time to throw it away! Not much choice, it's getting uncomfortable, the PVC (that's right, not leather) is beginning to crack and it basically sucks. So, I managed to find the right pair of shoes to replace this antique: a 100 bucks Hush Puppies shoe. Actually would have cost me 125, but with the 20% off, I managed to get it for 100 bucks. See, I saved 25 dollars today! Also, the shoe must be good, because, as the old saying goes, a person is judged by the shoes he wears. So, I guess I'm ok then.

Also, I found a nice shirt at U2, but I think I'll go back to Malaysia to see how much it costs back home before buying. Not bad, after shopping for the afternoon, I managed to discipline myself to just get the shoe, and not anything else. I'm so proud of myself.

Tomorrow's project would be to register for my Singapore driving licence at Bukit Batok. I hope I can leave my place by 10AM... if I wake up. Been waking up at 12PM these days. I wonder why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home