::.. Friday, June 18, 2004 ..::

Days are starting to get draggy and boring. Like today, didn't do much. Played a really old computer game, watched some cable, and went for my run again. By the way, I did two rounds, which felt even worse than 1 round of PGP. The freaking hills and slopes are too much for my tender knees. Haha. But it was a good run still. Also, point to note for myself: do not drink too much water before going up the hill with no toilets.

Finally went out with WeiLiang and Naufal, the first group of friends since I have gone out. Timing was quite bad because Eric called me just 20 minutes before I left asking me to go out too. So, Eric, another time... I also forgot how big roti prata was supposed to be. It is supposed to be two layers, and the size of a plate bigger than the plates that they give in Singapore. Much better than the pathetic ones we get for over-inflated prices in Singapore.

Plan for tomorrow will be to go get the cordless phone and the antenna to receive 8TV. Then, get a table tennis net, a couple of bats and balls so that I can finally make use of the table tennis table at home. Haven't touched it for YEARS. Really years. Easily 10 years since we opened that table. I wonder what icky and creepy creatures are just waiting to jump out when I open it tomorrow.

Okay, enough with some voyeur action with blogs and it's time to hit the sack. My legs ache...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home