::.. Thursday, June 24, 2004 ..::

Finally got a haircut after much complaints from my parents. RM15 for cut and wash. Not bad. Much cheaper than in Singapore. Of course, 15 bucks for junior stylist, not for an expert. Also got a digi SIM card after the one I was using got confiscated by my sister. I'm just wondering what to do with all the credits in the phone when I come back those few times in a year and find hundreds of dollars worth of credit in the card. I don't think I will be using much of the house phone then. A typical case of being forced to spend. Oh yes, yesterday went to Seng Heng in SS2 to buy the antenna to receive 8TV. The service there is crap. There was 1 boss, who was doing some stuff on the computer, and 3 other employees, all at the counter chit chatting. So I asked for the antenna, which one girl got for me. Then I asked where should I plug it into. The girl asked the boss, who just kept on typing away on the computer. Then he mumbled something about plugging into the RF or AV point. But I said I had the ASTRO point, and he said something again before suddenly stopping and started staring behind me. I turned around and saw that he was staring at the TV behind me. Wow, halfway talking to a customer to be interrupted by a television. So screw him. Then I saw a cordless phone that I was thinking of buying but didn't know the price. So I asked him. Again the blank look. So I asked another girl. The girl just took the box out and put it on the table, and started talking to other people. So I was thinking, fuck these people. I'm not going to Seng Heng again.

I hope people read this post. Muahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home