::.. Tuesday, June 15, 2004 ..::

Hahaha, I'm such a bastard. Today I joined Joyce in KL to just bum around. So I drove my car over to Kelana Jaya MRT station to park before taking the train to town. Never liked driving to town. So anyway, the parking lot was packed! Was driving around looking for a space when I saw a car leave. Imagine this... 8 x 2 spaces for cars to park, but people were parking 10 x 2. So 4 extra cars at one end of the 2 matrix. Since the car left an empty space at the 10 x 1 slot, I just took it. Wasn't blocking anyone, so should be fine. This story will be continued soon...

KLCC was huge. Haven't been there for ages, and it suddenly seems big. Wanted to get passes for the twin towers bridge, but they were all snapped up. 2000 of them taken by 11am, and they give out passes from 830am only. After meeting up with Joyce, had a nice lunch at Madam Kwan's, an expensive restaurant serving normal hawker food. But, since it's KLCC, the price didn't surprise me. Lunch crowd started coming in around 12pm, especially the people working in the towers. So, we scooted off to Coffee Bean to just bum around. Could see the park behind KLCC from the window seats we got.

After a while, we took a cab over to Timesquare, since I haven't been there before. And to think that KLCC was huge, Timesquare was... huge-r. In fact, too huge and too empty. I'll say that around 40% of the place is still vacant, especially from level 5 onwards. Yup, there are 14 storeys (i think). But the rollercoaster looked reallllllly good. Can't compare to Disneyland in France, but still looked good. Wanted to go on it, but Joyce was too scared. Anybody wants to go? Just let me know. Then after settling Timesquare, we went across to Sungai Wang Plaza and walked around. Joyce bought two hotdogs there. In case you dunno, she sure knows how to eat... Nothing much at Sungai Wang either, so we walked over to Lot 10. And there, she taught me stuff, like what is a Y-string, a V-string, and a T-back. Wow, the things girls learn from magazines.

So, that was about it. Going to Sungai Wang is easy now with the monorail, but it is damn expensive. RM1.20 for one stop only. But much cheaper than driving down plus parking I guess. Which brings me to the conclusion of my opening paragraph. After arriving at the parking lot at Kelana Jaya, I found that my car was right in the middle of the road, since all the cars had left. Oops. Haha, the car looked quite dumb in the middle of the road. Didn't bother much about it, until when I saw a piece of paper on the wiper when I was starting the engine. I took it, and this was what it said "Parking jangan menyusahkan orang lain. BODOH MACAM BABI!" Weeee!!! I pissed someone off today! Hahahaha!!!

Tiring day. Think I'll wake up early to go running again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home