::.. Wednesday, June 23, 2004 ..::

Haven't said much, because nothing much has happened since Saturday. Ok let's see, went out a few times with my friends. Went to KLIA to pick up my sister on Monday night. KLIA is quite nice actually. Looks very modern. Much nicer than Changi. But somehow, I just have a gut feeling that its just on the surface, and that the service is lousy. Just a gut feeling. Don't know why I get that kind of vibes with Malaysian stuff.

Been playing the really old game Star Wars: Rebellion too. I always play that game when i come back, so that makes a grand total of twice a year. Although it's old, it's still good, despite the bad reviews it got from critics.

Bought my bus ticket back to Singapore, which will be on Saturday. Wanted to get the ticket for Sunday, but they were all sold out. Forgot that Monday is the first day of school in Singapore. Must be the reason for the lack of tickets. So Saturday it is. Red carpet waiting for me? Anyone?

Oh yeah, my two runs at Kiara = 1 walk at Kiara for my sister. Hahahaha... I just had to add that in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home